Future

Future

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hang in there friend!

This is a post for my best friend, for my "brother" who is going through so hard times at the moment. His life changed in one night to something that no one can really understand. To something that changed his life forever.

I think that no one can actually understand how important it is to have a reliable base in your life. To really have something you can trust and rely on. He lost that base two months ago. Two months a go he got in a fight that changed everything. I won't and I am not allowed to tell about it better but here is something I want to say to you., brother.

I am so proud of you. I can't believe how strong you are and how strong you have been even though everything broke in your life. I can't put it in to words, how thankful I am to still have you in my life. If you give up now, if you just let everything flow through your fingers, that will break me down, Julia too. We want to have you in our lives! We both love you so much and you mean so much to us. You have been so good sample for both of us. Stay strong for us for your woman and live everyday for better future. We are here to help you, all of us. We are ready and we want to listen to you, your feelings, help you to get better and love you.







No comments:

Post a Comment