Future

Future

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday Update!

Weekend came and passed. Normally I am looking forward to the weekends but this weekend wasn't relaxing at all. Flu attacked both of us, Julia and me. Even then, I didn't have enough time to do what I was supposed to!

Julia is already following her maternal instincts, re-decorating the whole house, reading books about pregnancy, birth and life with the children and shopping everything that is somehow related to babies or the pregnancy. I am still in a place, where I can't really understand what is happening. Everything will change and be so different. I don't think I will understand this before I'm holding one in my arms. We are very supported from both our families and we get a lot of help with everything. My grandparents are in this with us and we couldn't ask for more <3

Julia is now 10+5 weeks pregnant! :) Almost 11 weeks. Because it's twins something is showing already! We have been talking about do we want to know the sexes of the babies. Julia wants to know, so decorating would be easier. I don't know do I want to know, it should be a surprise. But then if she knows I will know one way or the other :D

10+5 weeks! 

First of September we are heading to Spain for few weeks! Beachholiday under the sun (I hope) We are staying in Mallorca, in a hotel near the sea. We are travelling with two of our friends so it will be a holiday :D
It will just be relaxing eating good food and walking around the city. We want to take it really easy, because of Julias' morning sickness and hormones. Luckily the doctors lets her fly anyway!

(Picture from Google!)

No comments:

Post a Comment